13 Feb Spotify Valentine’s Day playlists
If you’re not already aware, it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. Spotify has the perfect playlists for you to set the mood.
Valentine’s Day is not huge on our calendar, but being romantic is never a bad idea. The day day is the perfect excuse to dress up, cook something extravagant, pop some bubbly and make googly-eyes at each other while listening to a mushy playlist. No need to spend hours making your own playlist because Spotify has already made the perfect one. Their most followed love song playlist is called Love Pop and you can listen to it here.
Did you know that John Legend’s “All of me” is the most streamed love song globally on Spotify with 1.1 billion streams and added to 29 million playlists! The track also increases by 50% streams on Valentine’s Day every year since it came out in 2013. I didn’t expect that, but it is a great love song.
If you want to create your own romantic playlist this year, consider the below songs that appear on the most on Valentine’s Day playlists world-wide.
1. “All of Me” – John Legend
2. “Thinking out Loud” – Ed Sheeran
3. “Just the Way You Are” – Bruno Mars
4. “I Will Always Love You” – Whitney Houston
5. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” – Elvis Presley
6. “My Girl” – The Temptations
7. “Make You Feel My Love” – Adele
8. “Perfect” – Ed Sheeran
9. “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing – from “Armageddon” – Aerosmith
10. “I’m Yours” – Jason Mraz
I hope that you have a great day, regardless of how you choose to spend it, with a partner or friends.