26 Oct Tumi Voster’s go-to meals and beauty essentials
Before Tumi Voster and a gaggle of other celebrities descend on Tropika Island of Treasure in the Maldives, we asked her some very important questions.
Tumi Voster is a local TV and radio personality, probably best known for being a radio DJ on 5fm. Passionate about beauty, fitness, travel and fashion, she sports a spunky personality that won over the hearts of the nation.
I picked her brain on food and beauty before she pack her essentials for the Tropika Island of Treasures in the Maldives. The new season will air in February next year.
- What is your quick beauty tip when you’re in a hurry to leave the house, but still need to look glam?
Some brow pencil, eye liner, mascara and nude lipstick with some foundation and I’m good to go
- What skincare essentials are you packing to the Maldives and why?
– Sunscreen to make sure I am protected during the sunny days
– My 3-in-1 hydro foam cleanser which covers my cleansing, wash and removes make up all in one, which helps not to pack too many products
– Nude lipstick which goes with every outfit, you can never go wrong with nude lipstick!
- What is your go-to meal to make when you don’t have much time, but you are hungry and need to eat?
My go-to meal is a hot dog. Simple and easy to make – all you need is a roll, vienna sausage, mustard and tomato sauce
- What is your favourite restaurant?
The Big Mouth, they have some great sushi
- What island food are you most looking forward to indulging in during your time on Tropika Island Of Treasure?
Sea food and lots of different desserts!
- What is your favourite restaurant meal?
I love some spicy food – a lamb curry is definitely at the top of my list.
We’re looking forward to the new series of Tropika Island of Treasure and hope Tumi has the best time ever.